|
Bio/Unit data
>> name: Ivan >> location: Classified >> hobbies: playing guitar,drums, >> sports,computer games, >> kayaking,building models >> & reading history... |
|
Saturday, May 19, 2007 ~ updates It's been a long week, a really long week. Alot of time to think to plan to pray. It was great to get smses from friends new & old alike... though I would have loved have to get some from someone... How my hands are tied... :(This week in camp can be characterized by the small but growing rift btwn the troopers & drivers, in which the drivers slog the whole day at the veh shed & go back for some rest and then get chastised by the troopers for slacking off & not helping out with arms & stuff... It seems pointless! A fellow mate put it this way "u work so hard and help out so much but in the end no one appreciates it"... I wonder now if all my work has gone to waste? Should I be like the rest & slack off? On a side note I really respect & look up to PC 5 LTA Emerson- He's prob the best PC that we have, setting the example for all of us by doing things that no other commanders would do, he cleans heavy arms with us, does push ups & jumping jacks with us during PT & doesnt tekan people for no reason. In many respects I feel he's the "model" officer and could have been someone that I could have become had my appication to sign on been approved. I really respect him & im sure he'll be greatly missed when he leaves for studies later in the year. Hopefully he goes far in the army & one day I hope to meet him again... I feel very very far from where I want to be, all my pre NS dreams have been sunk & Im finding myself on the backpadal... or am I really going forward just that I dont realise it yet? How does this all fit into God's plan? I really have no idea... Im going into this feet first & with faith... Regardless, 1 year 2 weeks to go! ROD LOH! Peacekeeper... ceased transmission on Saturday, May 19, 2007 |
|